Consent and Release Form
COVID Protocols Announcement
The health and safety of our teams is our top priority. We all know that there are many levels of opinions on the COVID pandemic. We graciously ask that everyone follows these requests and has as much fun as possible.
Since this is a privately organized event, and several schools are requiring such measures, we have chosen to enforce the following:
Masks required for all participants INDOORS: teams, volunteers, judges, spectators.
- Team coaches will be required to verify the health (in line with HIPAA and PII) of their students, mentors and traveling guests prior to checking in.
- All participants will be required to sign the Consent and Release form prior to entry. Coaches may collect and keep the data but will be required to verify, upon check in, that all have agreed.
- 10’ pits with spacing between pits.
- Water bottles are fine and allowed in the Pits.
- No eating will be allowed in the venue to encourage continuous mask wearing.
- All meals will be organized and consumed outside of the venue. Please bring an awning, if you have one, for shade/shelter.
- Boxed lunch catering for volunteers and available for purchase by teams. Menu and how to order and pay will be available soon on our website www.idahofrcregional.org.
- There is a new concession service that will be open in the venue.
- Public participation will be based on local health department guidelines.
- Temperature checks at the door may be included, again based on local health district guidelines.
- 4 hands-free hand sanitizing stations, a pump bottle of sanitizer at each pit and larger pump bottles around the venue for hand sanitizing.
- Cleaning supplies at the field for driver’s stations and other high-touch areas.
- Safety glasses will not be reused at any time during the event, but will be put into totes and thoroughly cleaned following the conclusion of the event on Saturday. We would appreciate it if you could bring your own if you have them.
- Virtual Classrooms for the Thursday and Friday night offerings. Zoom information will be sent shortly.
- Event will be livestreamed for those who are unable to follow these protocols. The link will be sent out closer to the event.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting our establishment, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.